All sessions will begin at 1800 and will run for a minimum of 90 minutes unless otherwise advised.
– Tuesday 15/11 Home training ground: Training will commence with an important information session so everyone knows what to expect from the pre-season and how we intend to play in 2017. We’ll be forming a new leadership team for 2017 and we’ll go through that as well. We will also undertake some fitness work and testing.
– Thursday 17/11 Home training ground: First serious session.
– Tuesday 22/11 Bay run and various exercises: We’ll arrange a meeting place prior to the date.
– Thursday 24/11 Home training ground: Second serious session.
– Tuesday 29/11 Alternative venue yet to be confirmed.
– Thursday 1/12 Home training ground: Third serious session.
– Saturday 3/12 Optional training event with venue yet to be confirmed but we can confirm there will be beers following.
– Tuesday 6/12 Home training ground: Fourth serious session.
– Thursday 8/12 Alternative venue yet to be confirmed.
– Tuesday 13/12 Home training ground: Fifth serious session.
– Thursday 15/12 Home training ground: Sixth serious session.
– Saturday 17/12 Official closing ceremony for pre-Christmas training. Venue yet to be confirmed and will be dependant upon the overall player involvement up to this date. Beers and disco to follow.
The entire pre-season will be a teams competition with points awarded and deducted and prizes rewarding winners and significant efforts. This will only work if we have strong commitment from everyone involved so the ball is very much in your court as to how successful we’re going to be.