Notice is hereby given that the 2016 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Balmain Australian Football Club (the club) will be held on Wednesday September 28 at The Orange Grove Hotel at 7pm.
- The club now calls for nominations for the committee for 2017.
Nominations are requested for the positions of
- President, Vice-president, Football Operations Manager (x2), Matchday Manager (x2), Social and Events Manager (x2). Treasurer and Secretary roles are also called for.
Nominations close at COB on August 24.
- Presentation of financial statements
At the conclusion of the AGM the newly elected committee will hold a general meeting where the agenda is the following:
- Coaches report
- 2017 schedule – training and ground allocation
- Role of the committee and overview of responsibilities
- 1, 3 and 5 year plan to be discussed
- Any other business
All nominations should be submitted in writing to email@example.com no later than August 24